Thursday, January 19, 2017

17 Things I Want to Accomplish in 2017

Hey y'all! Here are 17 things/goals I want to accomplish this year! I will do a few updates throughout the year to check back and see how much progress I've made!

 1. Go to New York.

2. Be accepted into the Global Scholars Program at my college.

3. Volunteer 200+ hours.

4. Find a part-time job I LOVE.

5. Pray & Do Devotions Every. Single. Day.

6. Commit to a Major and decide what I want to do for a career.

7. Make all A's & B's in my classes.

8. Find something new that makes me happy.

9. Grow my hair back out to the length it was before without it drying out. 

10. Buy a Car.

11. Stop drinking soda; drink more water.

12. Stick to a healthy diet.

13. Get in shape & Work Out Regularly. 

14. Be reposted on Instagram by a major brand/company. 

15. Keep my room clean & organized. 

16. Learn how to use my sewing machine properly. 

17. Create a Preppy&Petite logo & merchandise!!

That's it! Happy Thursday Y'all!

Xoxo, Ashlyn

1 comment :

  1. Message me about your New York goal! I went in October and have some recommendations!

    Madison // Mads Maybe

    ReplyDelete